Passive Foreign Investment Company (“PFIC”)
Lysander Funds is pleased to provide Passive Foreign Investment Company (PFIC) Annual Information Statements for unitholders who are U.S. citizens. PFIC Annual Information Statements contain information that enables you to elect to treat a fund as a Qualified Electing Fund (QEF) on IRS Form 8621. Whether the QEF election is appropriate for you depends on your personal circumstances. This information is provided to help you make calculations and does not constitute tax advice.
PFIC Annual Information Statements for the year ended December 31, 2020 are available for the below listed funds:
- Lysander-Canso Corporate Value Bond Fund (LYZ801)
- Lysander-Canso Bond Fund (LYZ804)
- Lysander‐Canso Short Term and Floating Rate Fund (LYZ805)
- Lysander‐Canso U.S. Credit Fund (USD) (LYZ808)
- Lysander‐Canso Broad Corporate Bond Fund (LYZ811)