|Job Title:||Associate, Sales|
|Company:||Lysander Funds Ltd.|
|Location:||Vancouver, British Columbia|
|Reports To:||Vice President, National Sales|
We are seeking a talented and hard-working Associate, Sales to support the continued success of our growing company. You will be responsible for selling mutual fund products, working with investment advisors, and providing sales support to the Regional Vice President, Alberta and Saskatchewan. This is a full-time position based in the Vancouver office of Lysander Funds.
The Associate, Sales will work closely with the Vice President, Sales for Alberta and Saskatchewan and report to the Vice President -National Sales. The Associate, Sales will work successfully in a team environment and build effective and collaborative working relationships inside and outside the team, while maintaining professionalism, a passion for improvement and a good sense of humour.
- Conducting outbound sales calls to prospects and existing investment advisors.
- Supporting external Vice President, Sales by booking meetings, planning sales and servicing coverage, developing presentations and marketing kits.
- Client servicing.
- Managing territory data base through MS Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Excel.
- Assisting with territory campaigns through pro-active contact and relationship building with investment advisors.
- Contributing to the company’s marketing efforts through their knowledge of Lysander Funds Limited’s products, services, and the investment industry.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Completed or working towards Canadian Securities Course (CSC).
- IFIC, CIM, FMA, CFA or MBA would be an asset.
- Previous client service or wholesaling experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience conducting outbound sales calls.
- Comfort with MS office suite and ability to learn new systems.
- Exceptional time management and organization skill.
- Self-starter with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Formal project management training would be an asset.
- Bilingual in English and French is preferred.
With the current pandemic, we require all staff to be fully vaccinated.
About Lysander Funds
Lysander Funds is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
We are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. If you require accommodation or special assistance, please send an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org Your information will be treated as confidential.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter by email only to: Robert Dickie, Lysander Funds Ltd. at email@example.com.
No phone calls please. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those in consideration for the opportunity will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: January 30, 2022