Job Posting – Vice President, Sales
Employment Opportunity: Vice President, Sales – Calgary, AB
Lysander Funds is a boutique retail investment management firm founded in 2009 and has over $4 billion in assets.
We are seeking a talented and sophisticated sales professional for the position of Vice President, Sales to support the continued growth and success of our dynamic and growing company. The position will be based in Calgary and cover the Alberta and Saskatchewan markets. The position reports to the Vice President, National Sales.
- Managing and developing a region of Investment Advisors in Alberta and Saskatchewan.
- Conducting sales meetings, presentations and calls with Investment Advisors and dealers.
- Expanding retail distribution by building relationships with prospects and existing clients.
- Working closely with an Associate, Sales based out of Vancouver, BC office.
- Documenting client meetings and managing a CRM database.
- Working with fund managers and the senior management team.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Post-Secondary education.
- Completed Canadian Securities Course.
- Preference given to candidates with IFIC, CIM, FMA, CFA or MBA.
- A minimum of 3 years investment wholesaling experience.
- Exception sales and presentation skills.
- A proven track record of sales success in meeting sales targets and corporate objectives.
- Excellent strategic thinking, communication and leadership skills.
- Business development and territory management experience.
- Knowledge of in investment products and portfolio management strategies.
- An engaging professional presence.
Lysander Funds is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter by e-mail only to Robert Dickie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those in consideration for the opportunity will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: March 31st, 2019.