Job Posting – Vice President, Sales
Vice President, Sales Lysander Funds
Lysander Funds is a boutique retail investment management firm founded in 2009 and has over $4 billion in assets.
We are seeking a talented and sophisticated sales professional for the position of Vice President, Sales to support the continued growth and success in our dynamic and growing company. The position will be based in Vancouver and report to the Vice President, National Sales.
The main responsibilities include:
- Manage and develop a region of primarily investment advisors of IIROC firms
- Conduct sales meetings, presentations and calls with Investment Advisors and dealers
- Expand retail distribution by building new relationships with Investment Advisors
- Work closely with fund managers and the senior management team
- Manage an inside sales associate
The Qualifications: As the ideal candidate you possess:
- A minimum of 3 years investment wholesaling experience
- A proven track record of sales success in meeting sales targets and corporate objectives
- Excellent business development skills
- A solid knowledge of in investment products and portfolio management strategies
- An understanding of mutual funds, exchange traded funds and OM products
- An engaging professional presence
- Strategic thinking skills and territory management experience
- Solid sales leadership skills and exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Post secondary education
- One of the following qualifications would be an asset: CSC, CIM, FMA, IFIC, CFA, or MBA
Lysander Funds is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter by e-mail only to Jason Darling at firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those in consideration for the opportunity will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: January 31, 2019.