Job Posting – IT Business Analyst
Job Title: IT Business Analyst
Company: Lysander Funds Limited
Reports To: Chief Operating Officer & Chief Financial Officer
We are seeking a talented IT professional for the position of IT Business Analyst to support the continued growth and success of our growing and dynamic company. You will be responsible for the management and administration of Lysander’s sales and operational data, including our CRM database. The CRM system is within Microsoft Dynamics and is fed with data mainly from the systems of our third-party fund administrator, and also by Lysander Funds.
The IT Business Analyst will work closely with third-party IT service and technology providers, relevant business and project teams and will engage internal business stakeholders to ensure the consistent delivery of high-quality, cost-effective application services and IT solutions.
- Manage Lysander’s CRM system containing sales, contact and territory data
- Working with our IT vendors lead the management, enhancement and delivery of reporting from Lysander CRM and other databases
- Support system integrations, upgrades, enhancements and process improvements
- Perform a lead role in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new business applications and enhancements to existing business applications
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve business systems issues
- Act as a key point person and a communication bridge between the Sales, Operations teams at Lysander and external IT vendors
- Develop collaborative working relationships with stakeholders.
- Complete applicable project-related documentation including design specifications, test plans, test cases as well as training materials and system user/admin guides
- Manage small to medium-sized solutions such as minor enhancements, reports development and application of hot fixes for existing applications
- Leverage application/technology functionality to resolve complex business issues. This includes using out-of-the-box functionality as well as custom-developed functions from previous implementations
- Data management – ensuring data is reliable and valid
- Other adhoc projects as assigned
Ideal candidates will have:
- University degree or college diploma in the field of computer science, information science, management information systems, business administration, finance or a related discipline
- 5+ Years Business analyst experience, including data analysis experience, such as assessing the data, data structures, performing data mining & mapping, defining data lineage & transformation rules
- Experience with integration of different systems databases to allow them to effectively talk to each other
- Experience with portfolio management or fund accounting systems (eg Evolution, Charles River) is preferred
- Experience with 3rd party CRM systems, while not required, is an asset
- Experience cleaning up data from different sources. Conducting Data validity checks
- Working knowledge of various IT applications and infrastructure related technologies;
- Working understanding of IT infrastructure domains (data centers, network, servers, virtualization, storage)
- While no coding is required for this role, you are comfortable with and understand programming/coding concepts
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent analytical, organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent analytical skills, logical and structured thinking, creativity in problem solving
About Lysander Funds
Lysander Funds is an independent, boutique investment management firm with a professional, collaborative and collegial culture. We provide unique actively managed investment solutions from experienced and independent portfolio managers. For more information visit www.lysanderfunds.com.
Lysander Funds is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter by email only to: Raj Vijh: Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer, Lysander Funds Ltd. at email@example.com
No phone calls please. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those in consideration for the opportunity will be contacted.