Job Posting – Associate, Sales
Employment Opportunity: Associate, Sales – Vancouver, BC
Lysander Funds is a boutique retail investment management firm founded in 2009 and has over $4 billion in assets.
We are seeking a talented and ambitious sales professional for the position of Associate, Sales to support the continued growth and success of our dynamic and growing company. The position will be based in Vancouver and will cover the Alberta market. This position reports to the Vice President, National Sales.
- Sales Support – Supporting external Vice President, Sales by booking meetings, planning sales and servicing coverage, developing presentations and marketing kits.
- Conducting outbound sales calls to prospects and existing advisor clients.
- Assisting in meeting follow up for VP.
- Assisting with territory campaigns through pro-active contact and relationship building with clients
- Contributing to the company’s marketing efforts through their knowledge of Lysander Funds Ltd. products, services, and the investment industry.
- Client Servicing.
- Administration support, including updating the CRM system, maintaining client and cashflow reports, updating marketing documentation, working with operations and back office.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Post-Secondary Education.
- Completed or working towards Canadian Securities Course (CSC).
- IFIC, CIM, FMA, CFA or MBA would be an asset
- Previous client service or financial industry experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience conducting outbound sales calls.
- Comfort with MS office suite and ability to learn new systems.
- Proven ability to work independently, as well as part of a larger team.
- Language skills in Mandarin/Cantonese would be an asset.
Lysander Funds is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter by e-mail only to Robert Dickie at email@example.com.
No phone calls please. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those in consideration for the opportunity will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: September 15th, 2019.